Blue Agilis is a healthcare startup that seeks to disrupt the status quo by transforming how current healthcare organizations operate and deliver value to the consumers they serve. Guided by our co-founders’ shared mission of 1) eliminating preventable medical errors and deaths, and 2) reducing the pain, suffering and stress that many consumers and family members experience when they enter our broken healthcare system, Blue Agilis is looking for compassionate individuals that are highly motivated to make large scale change and impact so that healthcare can be improved now, for all!
In the Project Coordinator role, Blue Agilis is looking for someone who will work side-by-side with leadership to complete strategic projects.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with defining and gathering information for projects and initiatives
- Collecting, reviewing and analyzing data to help define, verify and validate opportunities
- Interacting with multiple stakeholders to complete all necessary tasks required to deliver project goals
- Compilation of reports and presentations
Qualifications and skills include:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Organizational skills
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Detailed oriented